Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

in be at night

IN BED AT NIGHT

At night I walk into my bedroom and pull the covers up.Then I jump into bed and pull the covers over myself.Next I move around  into different positions until I find a really cumfy spot to relax.

When I’m laying down I can see the light  playing..shining brightly outside the door.I stare at the light like I am a statue in a bed.When I stop staring at the light I get out of bed and turn off the light and get back into bed.


As soon as I get into bed I hair the tv playing.So I guess what is  on tv.When I guess I get out of bed and tell whoever is watching tv to turn the volume down and then I go back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. good work Brynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete