Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

L.I to use language features ✓

L.I to use paragraphs ✓

L.I To use different ways of starting my sentences ✓


I was walking to the pines to go mountain biking with my group and sam.I saw a lot of bikes and ramps I heard birds chirping as if they were chirping a song.

Sam asked us our favourite marine/sea animal,our name and our biking experiences.after that he showed us how to fit a helmet I didn't quite get it so Mr Rhodes helped me.then he showed how to size the bike so we went of to do that.I pulled the holder thingy and put the seat to my hips and went to face the river and we shot of like a bullet of a bb gun.

we went down the dip and then up the dip we went to a massive field of grass.then he showed us the top of the waterfall it was so cool then we went over the short and long ramps and then over the seesaw we went around in circles. I was so proud of myself.


1 comment:

  1. your sentences don't start with capital letters and they should!!! You also need to limit the amount of and's because their is way too much but overall it's an awesome story.Hedi

    ReplyDelete